Fawning

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The color turquoise has definitely been on my mind lately. Just yesterday I decided that I'm going to paint one of my bedroom walls turquoise (more on that development soon!). And this morning while fawning over more stunning jewelry by Mociun, I kept gravitating towards all their turquoise pieces.

How great would it be to touch your neck or ear throughout the day knowing one of these babies was there just for you. I'd love to be able to buy a piece or two for my little sister or my mom as a Christmas gift. Check out more merchandise here!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love every single piece you posted here - and I LOVE the layout of your blog, it's so clean and easy to read! I will definitely be following your site = ) Love it!

    -meesch
    http://www.aperfectkindofday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Meesch! Great to see you stop by!

    Can't wait to read more of your blog posts!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger