Chestnut Orange X UrbanDig

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies and gents, I totally forgot to mention a cool new feature that I'm apart of. Recently I had the opportunity to work as a curator for the awesome new iPhone app UrbanDig. UrbanDig is the insider's guide to knowing what's going down in certain cities by having the very people who live and thrive there give recommendations on specialized guides. Whether it's the best burger, best date night spot, best vintage clothing haunt, whatevs you got!

I had a great time coming up with a "Night Owl" guide for late night foodies who want to find (affordable) places with kitchens open past 10pm, and in D.C it can be hard but not impossible. My feature went up a little while ago, and I was pretty excited to get the thumbs up from Dave who is single handedly the reason for many of my late night noshes (anyone else can relate to dating a musician? :) 

UrbanDig is constantly expanding into new cities (Austin is next!), so look out to see if they're coming your way and come up with some cool guides that you can contribute. Head over to the UrbanDig blog or install the app on your iPhone to read more. Hope you enjoy! And a huge shout out to Rohan and Danielle, who are a great team to work with! Danielle, best of luck in all your future endeavors!

2 comments:

  1. Yay thanks for the shout out Nicole. I've heard such great things about you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this project! I'm looking forward to discovering more about DC! loving your blog too! Adding you to my links now :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger