New Work

Monday, September 12, 2011

Wow... 10 days since the previous post. For shame. Lots has gone on, but most of which was just simple enjoyments of everyday: cooking new recipes, more photo shoots, warm summer dinners and brunches with friends and Dave, too much Butter Pecan ice cream (is there such a thing?), bike rides, work, and the like. But speaking of shoots, I have been pleasantly busy shooting various objects and personalities over the past couple of weeks :)

Not sure if I introduced my new portfolio yet, but here she is: Nicole Crowder Photo. Food, still life, portraits, travel. All the little things that I love and make me smile. In the past couple of months I've acquired three new cameras and several new lenses, so I've been putting them all to work, and playing with new possibilities all over again.



Here's a sneak peek at some of the new work I've been shooting at my studio/apt. Enjoy and have a great week! Lots of posts coming at you right about....now!

2 comments:

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger