Let Them Eat Cake!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The past two weeks have been deliriously joyful as so many friends have had weddings or have announced engagements or showed off their super cute newborn baby girls! My brother is actually tying the knot this Saturday to an amazing woman who I'm happy to soon call my sister. I have a  small special gift I'm planning for both of them ;)

And being the complete softy that I am, I've been revisiting wedding sites I used to check out for wedding photo inspiration...and listening to Celine Dion and Sting. Kidding :) Except about the Sting part.

 Photos by Angelica Glass

 All other photos from Our Labor of Love and Once Wed


I'm also really stoked that I get to try out my new 50mm 1.4 lens at the wedding this week! I bought fresh 120 speed film for my Holga so that should be pretty sweet too. Already envisioning the evening at the reception and hopefully capturing that moment we are all waiting for...the moment my dad sheds a tear :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend! Doing anything fun?

xo,
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Aw, enjoy the big day! Best wishes to your brother and other family. BTW, these are very cheerful pics--so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! The photographers did such a great job :)

    Thanks for the wishes for my brother! The wedding was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger