Brunch is Served

Wednesday, July 13, 2011


 (Photos by Ashley Rodriguez, Not Without Salt)

Holy cheeseballs! Or as my friend Tammy would say, this receipe looks "amazeballs!" A BLT with slow roasted tomatoes and basil mayo? Say those beautiful words slowly with me: "Slooowww roooaaaasted tomaaattooees." This may very well be the only sandwich I will ever need to make. Some of my favorite things are in this one: toasted wheat bread, basil mayo (!), tomatoes, and bacon. My goodness, the bacon.

And scene. I haven't been this giddy over a sandwich since I made my first grilled cheese (It was a feat at the time, trust me :).  Can't wait to get home and put this together for a weekend lunch with friends sometime. Recipe and goregeous photos are courtesy Ashley Rodriguez of the Not Without Salt blog.

Happy eating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger