Back in the Saddle

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finally getting around to posting a little photo diary of my recent trip to Chicago. Now I know I have a tendency of developing crushes on nearly every city I've visited while on vacation (San Francisco, Boston, Miami,) but seriously Chicago?? I think I love you. It's gorgeous! And the people are on a whole other level of cool. My mouth was agape most of the time just admiring the architecture and fabulous skyscrapers. And the food! Like I said before, I like to plan whole vacations around where I'm gonna eat, and in the Chi, my friend Chi Chi and I got down

Highlights:
Churros, Hot Chocolate and Goat Barbacao sandwiches at Rick Bayless' restaurant XOCO (holla!)
Wicker Park (heaven for vintage/thrift shoppers and indie lovers)
Lincoln Park Zoo
Watching fireworks on the beach at night
Mango dusted chutney fries at The Taste of Chicago
Geeking like a kid checking out The Bean!
Meeting up with old friends near Michigan Avenue




 Went to a super cute cafe called The Beagouis Pig in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger