Daylight

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's going to get just a little quiet on the Chestnut for the next few days, but for good reasons. This week is filled with some cool photo projects and live shows.  (Fleet Foxes were incredible, by the way. So sorry I didn't post a review). Over the weekend some friends and I will be taking in the scenic views of Shenandoah with a hike, and then on Sunday I have a date that I'm really excited about :) He's an equally enthusiastic nerd about music and we'll be checking out Joe's Record Paradise, which I've never been to but am sooo stoked to see! All day in a record store, crate digging? Yes, please. So, expect a post about the finds from that trip :)

But next week I have a wonderful surprise for you. The Chestnut Orange will be featuring its first interview and album review with one of its favorite artists! (I'm going to leave you in the dark about who it is for a minute because I like you so much that I want to surprise you. Pleasantly, of course.)


And I wouldn't leave without something to hold you over. Here's a track by neo-soul/electronic duo Quadron from Denmark. They've been the darlings of music blogs for a minute now, and will be touring with Raphael Saadiq in cities near you so be sure to check 'em out. And feel free to drop me a line about what you're listening to these days. Always up for swapping tunes. Enjoy your week!

xo,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger