Sleepyhead

Monday, April 11, 2011

Decided to make a spontaneous list of songs in order to beckon the sandman this evening. I adore all of these, but there is one song in particular that provoked a steady stream of baby tears upon its very first listen, and each subsequent one. I can't help it. It's so beautiful, and its sound so enveloping. Listening to this tune reminded me of my first experience listening to Band of Horses nearly two years ago. And it elicited the same reaction. But I assure you they're happy tears. But just to tease you a bit I'm going to keep its name a secret ;)

Sweet dreams, xo

3 comments:

  1. You're knocking me out with your music selection. Thank you!
    I was rockin' so hard to Jeff Buckley this morning! I love his voice and the emotion he showed in every note was insane. Grace, Last Goodbye, So Real, the list goes on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard too much Jeff Buckley before, but I took a listen to all the albums you mentioned and I'm hooked! Definitely a great new find today. So glad you're enjoying the tracks! More to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another convert! This confirms that I'm going to heaven. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger