Mercury in Retrograde

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(Found via Hardtoexplain)

Yeesh. Today felt awful. Not in a terrible, I'm sick kind of way, but in a this-was-definitely-the-day-to-crawl-back-under-the-covers-with-a-pint-of Butter Pecan kind of way. Not sure what was going on, but I was seriously thrown off my game. There were a few bright spots that I'm thankful for, one being that my couch was delivered (woot!).

But although the day itself felt like a drag, it wasn't all awash. Turns out that happily reading the latest issue of New York magazine while dining solo over Korean for the second consecutive night was the perfect fix. (Well, last night I ate with my ex. I have an unabashed love for kimchi). And on top of a great meal, I've finally secured the travel for my upcoming trip to Chicago this summer! But for the rest of the evening we're going to take it easy. It's all about this glass of Moscato, my magazines, and oh yes, that pint of Butter Pecan...

Currently in my ear here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger