The Head and The Heart

Tuesday, April 19, 2011


Still nursing a sore throat and cough, but brightening one's wardrobe does some great things for one's energy. But I'm not gonna lie...kind of digging this new sexier, huskier voice a la screen gem Lizabeth Scott lol. Let's see how long I can keep it up.

But on to some small-world news. My colleague mentioned that her sister's boyfriend's band, called The Head and The Heart, will be performing on Conan tonight. She said they've been hitting the music festival circuit, including the awesome opportunity to showcase at SXSW. When I checked out the band's website I realized that I had seen their video "Lost in my mind" last month via another site and loved it! Had no idea that someone I knew was directly connected to these guys. Really sweet band with lovely harmonies. And they just signed to Sub Pop Records, which, as you know is label to the beloved Fleet Foxes(!). Check 'em out here and tonight on Conan.

*And speaking of 'the heart', a huge congratulations to my friend CJ for recently celebrating her two-year anniversary with her beau!! Love you lots, Ms. Lady!
xo,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger