Crown Jewel

Thursday, April 7, 2011


Today already feels soooo much better and more promising than yesterday :) Excuse that little mood swing, ya'll lol. Today, it's all about rocking a brighter smile and being ready to pursue some really incredible opportunities. 

One of the ones I'm most excited about is the opportunity to work as a mentor/tutor for Maya Angelou's See Forever Foundation! I absolutely adore kids, and the opportunity to be apart of their growth and learning is above and beyond any dreams I have for myself in photography, design, fashion, etc. Excited for the chance to expose them to some of the really awesome aspects of creativity, but also to see their own vision for themselves. On May 14th there will be an annual "Celebrate The Maya Way" Fundraiser. Definitely check the site and come with me if you're interested :)

There are two more creative pursuits in the bag, but I'll keep them under wraps for just a bit longer until details are confirmed. Have an awesome day! In the meantime, enjoy yet another two tracks currently in my ear.




Snapshots of today's outfit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger