Sunny D

Sunday, March 20, 2011


A little Sunday morning playlist to ease into the day. And today's outfit for plans later on (cardigan not shown). And my own makeshift head wrap, made from another shirt. It's actually the very shirt I'm wearing, but in yellow :). 

One note about the playlist: check out the song "Vier Frauen". That's Nina Simone's "Four Women" being performed by Sara Tavares, Joy Denalane, Chiwoniso & Deborah. I hadn't heard of this version before, and it's pretty powerful in French, German, and Portugese! Again, no particular order here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Girl. This playlist is the TRUTH!! You always tickle my ears with great music. Keep 'em coming.

    ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! What's up, girlie! If you're back in the states we should get together sometime. I want to hear all about Cameroon!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger