Spring Cleaning

Sunday, March 6, 2011

After a day of packing and semi-lounging I made a little trek in the rain just to get out of the house and think. With the apartment looking more and more barren everyday until the 21st, it gets a little hard to sit still in such a quiet, nearly empty place. It turned out to be a good idea, too, as I was able to meet and strike up a conversation with  my upstairs neighbor who joined me in front of the building.

Also, I have been looking into more interior design inspiration for the new spot to give me a little boost for the move. Currently looking for a glass coffee table just.like.this one. Love it.


Images courtesy Rue Magazine

  Hope you're enjoying your Sunday. I'm grabbing my galoshes in a few and heading downtown to meet with a friend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! found you on 20sb! Love the glass table, good choice!
    I have a decorating blog that I'm just getting started up, feel free to check it out!
    http://kelseyinspired.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey!

    Thank you so much for checking out the blog :) I love love love yours! The interior design images are gorgeous. Definitely going to follow you now, and add you to the blog roll :)

    Hope to stay in touch!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger