Moving Day

Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo courtesy Rue Magazine

Hi lovelies. Big day today! Just came from picking up the keys to my new apartment. Woot! I'm so in love with this place it's crazy. It's more spacious, brighter, quieter, cleaner, closer. Every comparitive adjective you can think of lol. AND...I can't tell you how ridiculously happy I am to wake up everyday with a view of the Capitol! One more plus about this place that I just discovered today: Remember a few posts ago when I was bemoaning the lack of Korean restaurants in the city? Well, surprise surprise...there is one 1/2 a block down the street!  Think somebody found herself a new spot. (Felicia, when you're back in the states we must hit this up together :)

Can't wait to start setting up for the housewarming and long overdue listening party with friends. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Most definitely and congratulations on the new apartment!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger