In Search of...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011


A pic from my trip to Aruba just before Christmas last year. Sigh. I loved that place. Being how I just registered for swim lessons today (yay?) I'm excited for the chance to go back someday...or at least go back to Miami :)

And in non-related vacation news, there is a serious niche in the D.C food scene that needs to be filled asap: Korean food! I had a serious jones for some Korean, and spent the better part of the evening searching the streets for a decent restaurant that served Bulgogi, Kimchi,  yakimondu, bibimbap, gimbop, kkakdugi, somethin'! There is one place in Columbia Heights (for any DMVers) called Adam Express that seems to be a go-to spot. It's pretty tiny and is the epitome of mom n' pop, but sometimes those places are the best. None of my girlfriends (save for one) are down with Korean, and my ex would have the been the perfect partner for checking it out. But alas it looks like it's off to Annandale. If you know of any places in D.C to check out, let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. I these dishes daily, especially bibimbap!
    Being in Korea has been one of the best experiences of my life and I'm really going to miss the food as much as the people when it's time for me to head out. Galbi and dolsot bibimbap are my favorites!

    Ciao Bella!

    P.S. Just did a post about fashion, definitely could see you wearing what the young lady is wearing in the photo. The post is called "American Prep"

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger