Happy Birthday!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Brother and our mom :)
(Rest assured he's not smoking. Terribly placed smudge on the photo lol)

Just the two of us


This post is dedicated to my big brother who's celebrating his 31st today! On top of being cooler than the other side of the pillow, my brother's been there through new jobs, new schools, basketball tryouts (being the shortest on the team. Go point guards!), trips abroad, finding new music, new creative pursuits, random acts of silliness and good times, getting through and over a recent break up, staying motivated and calm even through the storm... Here's to role models and good guys:) Can't wait to see him tomorrow! Love you lots, Ant!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't the shortest!! = ) I love it though! Thanks cole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I meant me being the shortest on the team :) Glad ya stopped through!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger