Bright, Shiny Morning

Friday, March 11, 2011

Two little necklaces I bought recently from Forever 21. They were only $1.50 and $2.80 respectively. Crazy, right?! Let's hope the "gold" doesn't rub off between this morning and this afternoon :) But I couldn't resist them, they're so pretty.

Last night's salsa dancing was super fun. It was great meeting the best of best of D.C's salsa scene, but about 2 or 3 more trips to the dance floor before I'm fully ready to be spun around like a noodle wouldn't hurt me. Great times with really sweet people.

Happy Friday, and here's wishing you a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by. These are cute! I hadn't seen the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose and leaf on is super lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger