B-day Girl

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Celebrating the birthday in two days, and I'm looking forwarding to giving myself a few gifts that have been on my radar for a couple of months.

But first and foremost, I want to give pause to say thank you thank you thank you to each reader who follows or frequents this blog!! You've made a quirky nerd feel all syrupy sweet inside lol. I love sharing this little world with all of you and love that you spend a little time coming back:) Thanks to those in Turkey, Morocco, Spain, South Korea, Canada, Jersey, Cali, the DMV, Pennsylvania, Brooklyn NY, Haiti,  the UK, Australia, and all over! Your sweet comments and e-mails are awesome. Thanks again for ringing in my 26th with me, and I can't wait to share more.


(Found via Honestly...WTF)

(Found via Drops of Jupiter)

My friend Whitney and I have been talking about getting me a tat for sooo long! She has two already, and has even got the date marked on her calendar for when we make the trip to the shop for mine.
(Found via Sunday Suppers)
Planning a special homemade brunch for all my girlfriends just because I love them :)




































L'Occitane en Provence has some of the most incredible eau de parfume scents, so I can't wait to finally get the one I've been passing by in the window.

(Found via Fashion Toast and Elenita)
 Rings, rings, and more rings. In black, teal, silver, gold...chain linked and chunky.

 
 (Found via ASOS)
Every since I saw Tamu McPherson's pleated skirt I've become obsessed with them! She and the lovely fashion editor Zanna have convinced me that a chiffon pleated skirt in any color is so right for the season.



Also looking forward to spending time with the fam this week, and a small dinner date with friends at a great local restaurant I've been meaning to try. Have a great rest of your week! 

xo
Nicole

1 comment:

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger