Trading Spaces

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Not sure if I've spread the good news to you all, but I found an incredible new apartment  in downtown D.C that I'll be moving into in a couple of months! I'm beyond excited for this change, and have already commenced to googling and bookmarking tons of home design websites. After two years of being a bit spastic about how I wanted to style my current pad, I think I have a better, more focused idea. More yellow!! Lots and lots of yellow. Though my favorite color is green, it's yellow that I gravitate to for happiness and joy. And with more space being offered in my future home, I'll have more options to play with. Not to mention, I'll practically be starting over with picking out a new couch (poor futon has had its day!), a new entertainment system (I'm thinking I'll paint this one and accommodate more space for books, too), a new mattress, new desk, and a new dresser (a vintage armoire perhaps?)

Either way, I'm giddy and will be frequenting the following sites that always post the best design content on the web. 

And of course my girl Felicia over at This Time Now

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new apartment! When you're all settled in, please give us a reveal! Thank you for the lovely shout out! Ciao Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the new digs!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger