New Dawn...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi there! Back...and sporting a new look:) This past week was a bit trying personally, but I'm very thankful to my friends and family who've been so incredibly encouraging. Nothing like a rough patch to make you see how wonderful your circle is. And...after much delaying, in part due to weekend plans and photo shoots, (drum roll, please....) I finally cut my hair! Now ya'll know I love a good chop! I absolutely LOVE this. The stylist gave me the best cut I've ever had, so if you're in D.C I recommend Salon Revive on U. St corridor :)

Hope all of you have been having a great weekend. Continue to do so. I'm headed to dinner with a girlfriend downtown. But before I leave, I felt compelled to post a song by Diana Krall that I heard while in the salon today, and even at the low volume of the radio in the salon, Diana's deep, smokey vocals rolled over me and made me smile. Hope it does the same for you....xo


                                          Wearing one of my favorite dresses, from H&M


    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger