Link Lovin'

Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I did with a great concert by Chris Botti and late night sushi with the boyfriend :) So let's keep the love rolling with some cool links to check out.

                                                                            *****
-I love how Madewell knows that I have a strong love for the colors Navy and Melon. So cute!

-A Selby-esque look inside the closets of some of NY's fashion powerhouses.

-Ohh la la! Express (the clothing store) has a lovely fragrance collection that I might be tempted to buy very soon.

-How fabulous is Jamie with her 50s-inspired Marilyn Monroe hair and outfit. Not to mention that waistline!

-And speaking of food....(Wait. Weren't we?) A yummy recipe for a Vietnamese banh mi sandwich that I'm hoping to make for the boyfriend soon.

-Still speaking of food...I'm so anxious to try this recipe, too: Tomato Basil Soup and Grilled Cheese *mouth drops to floor*

-Funky, playful nails...love Sally Hansen

-Perfect for someone like me who loses jewelry at the bottom of drawers all the time

-I will walk from LA to Chicago...no limit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger