Le Style

Thursday, February 10, 2011
















Photos courtesy Karla's Closet, The Glamourai, Fuckyeahblackbeauties, Hawtvintage, Fabrica Verde

Some things I'm really loving right now, and a few more for inspiration. I've developed a recent fascination with perfumes and fragrances, but am utterly clueless about which ones to pursue. Been looking into scents from L'Occitane en Provence, Anna Sui, Guerlain, Halle Berry's Reveal, etc. But thankfully I have a friend who's obsessed with all things fragrant, and has even invited me to a perfume-making party with a woman in Brooklyn who is the top perfume maker (is there an official title for this? I'm sure there is) and learned her techniques from a small village in the south of France. But yes, patterns, sequins, and sparkling skirts oh my! :)

But most importantly: the short hair cut. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to fit my hair cut in this weekend what with apartment hunting and photo shoots and all. But the Mia Farrow a la Rosemary's baby or the Halle Berry cut is coming soon, ladies. It's coming ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger