Give More Love

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This Tuesday I'm feeling so inspired and all mushy inside over a story my friend Nikita  (whose blog you should read here) posted on her Facebook. AOL wrote the cutest article about preschoolers in Missoula, Montana who go throughout their communities and don superhero capes and perform wonderful acts of kindness! It's impossible to read this story and not be overcome by how cute and awesome these babies are! 

I've officially adopted this photo as my desktop wallpaper at work, and may even consider getting a cape of my own :)  But to accompany this story, it seemed fitting to post one of my favorite songs from Musiq's album Soulstar called "Givemorelove". Surely we could all use more.

                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger