Hunter Gatherer

Saturday, January 29, 2011

On the way to check out some new apartments. Fingers crossed for some good news on that front :) Also, sporting a new 'do as of late while I play with the option of cutting it off entirely.

But much more urgent than any of that is Florence and the Machine!! This woman is genius and probably one of the fiercest musicians I've heard in a long while.Thank goodness for my job with Filter last year for turning me on to her soon. Check the video below and watch a live version of Florence performing "Dog Days are Over" here

2 comments:

  1. Regardless of what you decide, I think you will look beautiful.

    And your bag, stylish. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love this bag :)

    I bought if from TJ Maxx for $12. My mom spotted it!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger