Sweet Sundays

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winding down from a pretty amazing weekend. Had a great time hanging with friends over dinner, art galleries, and movies, catching up on some good reads, and of course....Christmas decorating!!! Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I'm a complete sap for everything about it, especially Charlie Brown's Christmas :)

I also tried my hand at my mom's "Badmamajamma" Pineapple-upside down cake. I friggin love this dish!


My little snowman candle and glitter acorn.

Aww...We call this the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, and it's been in the family for a few years. Sidenote: I need to find a star and some more garland. It seems all the garland in this city has fallen into a black hole. It's nearly impossible to find lol. And I just bought this Santa today at Home Depot. He's so cute!

I bought another stocking like this one from Bed Bath and Beyond when I was in MN for Thanksgiving, but they didn't have an "N".
But luckily I was able to find one back here in the District.
And moi, chillin at home :-)
Hope you had a great weekend! Enjoy the week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger