Whistlin' Wonder

Sunday, November 14, 2010


I posted this video on Facebook last week, and have revisiting it everyday to wake me up, put me to sleep, help me get through the 2:30pm crash at work, dance, relax... Andrew Bird's looping abilities are really unparalleld. He's a genius at that. An intuitive genius. *My favorite part: fast forward to 3:25. This performance took place earlier this year at a TED conference. TED is like a think tank for developing and manifesting ideas. It's an incredibly powerful body of brains that contribute speeches on various topics of design, innovation, and strategy. Check it out if you want to be inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Very...different, lol.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger