Between the Lines

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello! Recently, I had the wonderful offer to contribute to a brand new site called Face The Mag that will feature news and lifestyle content for emerging women. I'll be contributing to the Entertainment page both bi-weekly book reviews and some photos from my ongoing "Lunch Hour D.C" project for their fashion page. I love being a book nerd like this lol. If you are ever in doubt about what to get me for Christmas or for a birthday, books (and cookware) win hands down! (P.S. I like second hand, too ;)

Face The Mag is looking for more contributors, so if you think you'd like to join, visit the site. Below are the books from my first review, which you can read in its entirety here :)

2 comments:

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger