Peep That

Monday, September 27, 2010













Photos from style.com's ultra street style photographer Tommy.

Super swoon over the colors and patterns that these ladies are pulling off. The peep toes are so gorgeous! It's awesome (and encouraging) to see so many bright colors popping up in the Fall collections this year. I'm looking forward to taking a little swag from each of these outfits and incorporating it into something of my own this season. In the words of my dear friend, fashion maven, and Vogue Italia Multimedia producer Shaena, it's time to "Get dressed!" lol. Fashion challenge: don't buy it unless it's colorful (and reasonably affordable...'cause I'm still on my thrifty tip :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger