The Science of Sleep

Thursday, August 26, 2010



OMGEEE! Just came across the cutest thing I've seen in a long while. A photographer named Adele started photographing her sweet baby girl Mila having incredible adventures for dreams during her naps everyday. I'm in love with the surfing photso and the one of autumn-themed photo with the blowing tree! Images initially found via Jo Goddard's lovely blog, Cup of Jo.
Coincidentally, earlier today I was checking out NPR and saw its Picture Show was featuring the work of Jan Van Hollenben. Van Hollenben created this beautiful series of images called "Dreams of Flying" that feature kids in whimsical, make-believe scenarios. They were photographed from above, on flat surfaces just like like Mila, pictured above. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I went bananas when I first saw these photos. What a brilliant mom and the baby is perfection! My favorite is the meditation pose and the windy day pose. Wow!

    Ciao Bella!

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger