California Dreaming

Thursday, August 5, 2010



I'm back! It's been a crazy minute since I last updated. But blame this guy, my boyfriend Dave, for stealing me away to California for the most amazing two-week vacation ever, driving, kayaking, and trekking through San Diego, Monterey, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Solvang, The Big Sur (gorgeous), San Francisco, and Oakland. Blame this guy for taking me away from the East Coast so I could be breathless and marvel at all the beauty the West Coast has to offer. We came, we ate--correction: we ate banging food from Afghan to Korean--we had a blast.

Slowly (very slowly) getting back into the swing of things now that we're home.
More pics and posts coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow great blog!:-) New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Julia! I checked out your blog, too and it's so cool. Going to add you to the blog roll right now!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger