The NuBlack

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

While checking my inbox yesterday morning, I got a lovely surprise from Gabrielle over at her super cool site I Am: The NuBlack, saying that my feature was posted :)

A few months ago, I came across Gabi's site and was instantly gaga over the pop colors, the style, music, and art that she featured. Once I came across a feature, regularly spotlighting creative-minded individuals, I shot Gabi an e-mail and asked if I could contribute. Here's a snippet of my interview. The rest you can read over at The NuBlack. Thanks again, Gabi! Totally made my day right here :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole, it was a pleasure featuring Chestnut Orange on thenublack. Really looking forward to see what other blogging goodness you have in store :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger