White Stripes + Boogie Nights

Saturday, April 24, 2010



Finally found the white and black striped top I'd been looking for last night :) And for 25% off, thanks to my buddy C.W (and our three-hour excursion through Lord & Taylor o_O). And today I picked up some spring-like nail polish called "Boogie Nights" from the hair supply store up the street. Now to find one in Robins egg blue...
Blazer and khakis: thrifted from the Goodwill; Clutch: gift from mom
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! If you're looking for something to do in the District, tomorrow is the big Climate Rally, which includes a mega outdoor concert with performances by The Roots, Sting, Joss Stone, Q-Tip, Passion Pit, and many many more.
Currently Listening to:

2 comments:

  1. Those khaki's look fabulous on you!

    I love the nail polish- I'm going nail polish shopping soon...I really want to try out Sally Hanson's new items.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger