Good Question

Sunday, April 18, 2010

FILTER, the magazine for which I serve as a rep in the D.C area, has just given me another cool live show to cover in May. Dr. Dog, the sunbathed, psychadelic-retro folk rock group from Philadelphia are coming to D.C's 930 Club on the 14th of May, and after checking out a couple of the band's songs since their emergence on the scene in 1999 with Pyschedelic Swamp, I'm decidedly in strong like with their single "Where'd All The Time Go" from their latest album, Shame, Shame. Don't the introductory chords on this track remind you of the intro to The Who's "Baba O'Riley", only more warped? Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I started playing it I said that it reminds me of that generation.

    Tiffany
    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger