Junkie

Thursday, March 4, 2010




My name is Nicole and I am a music junkie. Sometimes it don't make no sense (that's right! Had to pull out a double negative right here) how plentiful access is to good music online. Yesterday, when I discovered 22 tracks via FS Green's site, my epinephrine levels undoubtedly increased two fold. You can listen to 22 songs from virtually any genre of music without having to reload an entire page, download podcasts, or be rerouted via external links. A lot of these tracks I hadn't heard before, and they're not coming from that Top 40 angle, either. It's bliss...and especially with no rehab in site. Click any of the pics above to start listening for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger