Jill Scott + Maxwell On Tour

Thursday, March 4, 2010



Get out your paper bags and get to hyperventilating, kids, because the unmatched tour for deep and resonating soul music is going down later this year. Jill Scott and Maxwell are going on a 20-city U.S tour that kicks off May 21st in Cleveland!!!! The one and only Ms. Jilly Jill will also be releasing her new album later this year, and will see the reprisal of her role in Tyler Perry's sequel "Why Did I Get Married, Too?"!

No word on exact dates and locations, but I saw D.C was mos def on the list so my pointer finger will be primed and ready to spring on the mouse when its time to purchase tickets! Be sure to peep Live Nation, Twitter, Facebook, and definitely SoulBounce for updates.
And I'll be sure to post dates right here on Chestnut Orange, as well :)

*Squealing already!!*

UPDATE:
Click Maxwell's Facebook. He's posted tour dates and times.
D.C's Verizon Center on June 18th!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes thank you Jesus, I can go see him again, I have to get my tickets for my Maxwell and my Jill.

    Tiffany
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw him last summer in Norfolk, VA. He was on tour with Chrisette Michelle. A wonderful show. A return to real music. Sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I saw him when he toured with Jazmin Sullivan. Both were phenomenal :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger