Happy Valentine's Day, Indeed

Friday, February 5, 2010


The way to this girl's heart is indeed through a bomb vinyl collection (or CDs...it's all love).
The annual DC Record Fair is upon us, and this year looks to be another goodie for buyers and vendors alike. On Valentine's day, if you're in the DMV, come out and enjoy rummaging through vinyl crates provided by over 30 vendors along with East Coast, including D.C's own Som Records. Live DJs will be alternating on the turntables throughout the afternoon for your listening pleasure.

Details:
DC Record Fair
February 14, 2010
Noon to 6pm
The Black Cat

Poster designed by El Jefe

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I could not agree more. I would so much rather receive a mix tape as opposed to a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day! What an amazing fair - if I were in DC I would definitely go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixtapes over chocolate for sure! Thanks for stopping through, CF! If I get to attend the fair I'll be sure to upload the photo goods for your viewing pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger