Travel Bag

Wednesday, January 13, 2010





Hooray! A style post. It was coming; it was just being buried behind the music lol. This one's a work outfit from this week.

Currently Listening To: Band of Horses "Islands on the Coast"

This song always reminds me of California. Mostly because their album "Cease to Begin" was the soundtrack to and the reason for my first trip out West last summer when I visited San Francisco, and I've been dreaming of it every since. 2010 looks like the year to get back into travel mode, build up inspiration/creative juices by visiting new places no matter how close or far in proximity. This New York Times list of 31 Places to Go in 2010 should be helpful ;) Plus, my brother and I are in a competition to see who can get the most stamps from foreign countries on our passports. I think he's ahead by 2 for a total of 8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger