BAM!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's not too late to hit up the Sounds Like Brooklyn Music Festival. For two weekends (Feb 5th being the final weekend), get your fill of over 60 bands, 15 venues, and some of the hardest working musicians out there. I should have waited another week to visit New York because I'm kicking myself for missing this.

But in a much broader context, have you checked out the Brooklyn Academy of Music??! There are hundreds of great programs available for your pleasure. The calendar is loaded with fantastic cinema, music performances at the BAMcafe, dance, opera, and literature. I could see myself losing a nice piece of change with how much time I'd spend here ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger