Dawn

Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Hello.

The past few weeks have been giving off little indicators (slight nudges, really) that it's time to slow certain areas of my life down and begin to propel others. I'm getting a pretty good idea of what those areas are, respectively. First order of business: curling back into the creative nook that I think I crawled away from for a little too long. This chickie's got some plans that have been on the back burner long enough, so what say you we start firing them up? ;)

And to the gorgeous and crazy talented Felicia: you have completely inspired me to pull out my sketch pad and pencil, and get back on the grind with the creative process at its finest :) Hope you're enjoying Afta-1!

Photos by Anna Aden and Graphic Hug

2 comments:

  1. Lady!!!
    Thank you!!!
    You're awesome and too kind, I'm going to serve up some Chestnut Orange love to the masses after I get home.
    I can hardly wait to see what you're "cookin' in the kitchen". You're an inspiration.

    Ciao Bella!

    Felicia, This Time in Seoul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way!
    I'm so in love with the new music floating in my studio thanks to you!! What is love sends my mind on a natural high.

    Peace and good tidings!

    Felicia, This Time in Seoul

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger