Chasing Pirates

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm loving Norah Jones' single "Chasing Pirates", which I came across serendipitously while browsing through an article on jazz drummer Brian Blade (he's another full post in itself). It's funny because I wasn't an outright seeker of Norah's tracks from her first album "Come Away With Me" (in fact I kind of avoided them on the radio...but I digress). Now I find myself gravitating to her sound despite the same dreamy cooing and breathy delivery that has always been her signature. Digging into her latest album "The Fall" right now with hopes of discovering something in her sound that I wasn't keen on the first go 'round, and writing up a mini review.
Click the pic to be taken to her video which shows Ms. Jones looking super cute :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger