12-10-09

Thursday, December 10, 2009





Yeah, catching up on the "fashion" posts lol. A little of what I've been (trying to) rock the past week. Blazer at the top was bought from the Goodwill back home. Holla at the Goodwill! And my favorite little knit cap that I can't let go of :) (Sidenote: why do I always feel guilty when using a preposition at the end of a sentence? Dang English major tendencies!). White knit sweater dress was from Target (clearance). Can't recall where the grey dress is from, but it's been around for a minute.

And my absolute favorite piece....drum roll, please...my Charlie Brown Christmas tree! Provided courtesy of my brother who was its owner several years ago when he celebrated Christmas in his first apartment. So I guess I need to keep it in good shape since it's now the official hand-me-down tree of the family, and will get passed over to my sister next :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger