Re-Wrap

Friday, November 27, 2009



I promise I'm going to take these boots off.

No, that's a lie.

Been running errands all day, so to keep from feeling like it's a chore I went with a little wardrobe spice as if I were meeting up with friends instead :) I had a really high-waisted black skirt that crept up a little too high above the knee for work-appropriate attire (I bought it over the summer, and thus had no need for tights, which didn't help its case much). So for months its been keeping a low profile in my drawer. That is until recently when I decided to layer it with this clearance sale wrap cardigan that I found at Forever 21. Threw on a black turtle neck underneath, belted it and finished with some black tights. Instant Fall!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I celebrated with my homie Whitney. Thanks for bringing the Charlie Brown Christmas DVD, girlie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger