Street Stylin: London Fashion Week Sightings

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I haven't been following the fashion weeks too closely, but if you own a computer at all it's hard to miss pieces of the coverage. Just found these beauties over at Vanessa Jackman. Yasmin Sewell (far left) is no stranger to street style photography, of course. A regular on The Sartorialist, she's incredibly stunning, and very slowly I have begun amassing a small collection of her street style images in a folder on my desktop. I love what Adrienne Jordan (center) is doing with her brown thigh highs and what looks to be Marni shoes. But I'm totally fashionably inept when it comes to designer shoes, so I could very well be wrong lol. And I love the wild white hair and headwrap on the woman on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger