At Home: Ione Sky

Friday, September 4, 2009

Last weekend I was watching "Say Anything" (again). I love that movie. And I'll probably watch it again tomorrow since I'll be spending the day lounging, reading, and decorating away. I'm really excited to add a few more elements to the apartment like plants, pictures, and hopefully a new carpet. But while watching the film I start wondering, what ever happened to Ione Sky who played the beautiful, vulnerable, and brainy Diane Court? Turns out she grew up, continues to act her butt off, sports a great sense of style, and is engaged to musician Ben Lee. What's more is that she has lovely taste in home design, as these older photos of her home from the now defunct Domino magazine (may she rest in peace until she's brought back to life as Living Etc.,) show. Colorful, warm, clean, inviting, and joyful. I am totally and utterly inspired.








1 comment:

  1. i heart these pics with a love that dare not speak its name. dang.

    also hanging my head with you abt domino mag. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger