Feature on Aliya S. King!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Good day everyone!

A few weeks ago I received a very cool invitation to be a part of a new Fashion Friday feature that is going down over at Aliya S. King's website. Needless to say I was a little more than stoked because I LOVE her website. My homie Charreah turned me on to Aliya's work via her own blog, Queen to Be, a while ago and it's been bookmarked every since ;)

On top of being one of the coolest and most down-to-earth chicks out there, Aliya is an incredible journalist who's had her byline in everything from Vibe, Uptown, Giant, and tons more. Seriously, I click over to her site at least once a day and keep her post about how to pitch a story in the back of my head all the time. (She even provides a manuscript of rough and final draft pitches for you to reference!). It's really the best inside access you're likely to get about bringing your A game to the ever-changing publishing industry.

Here's a sneek peek at my Fashion Friday feature that is up now.




You can see the rest of the week's outfits on Aliya S. King.com! Every Friday there will be a new girl (or guy) offering his or her style choices, so if you'd like to feature yourself or recommend someone, feel free to shoot Aliya an e-mail.

Big shout out to Heather for recommending me at all! I'm such a goober in front of the camera so I'm glad you were able to see through all that lol. Hope to see you in D.C soon girlie!!

1 comment:

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger