Sweet Escape

Friday, July 31, 2009



Today, my wonderful boss gave me the day off for as he says "working too much". I'll take that :) So wondering what to do with an extra day of free time I decided to rent a car (yay for Zipcar!), pack a little bag and take a trip to Virgina. I'll be thrifting the day away and visiting with family. T-minus 1 hour 50 minutes 'till my car is ready and I'm off!


Oh! And the photo of the baby has become my absolute favorite! I've even set it as my desktop. He's just too adorable to me. It might have something to do with the fact I've been antsy to have a baby of my own, but clearly that's a ways off :) So I'll take the next best thing: pictures of other people's babies!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love zip car. They only have a few pods here in Philly and the alternative is sort of pricey.

    And girl, where do you work and are they hiring?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger