Howdy Neighbor

Wednesday, July 15, 2009


This is my neighbor C who works with the Mayor's office here in D.C. (Thought he worked at BET from the bag he was carrying, but he was like "No, girl. I got this from a fundraiser the other night.") I spotted his gorgeous pink tie on the way to the train and asked for a picture. When I asked if I could snap his pic and he rolled back on his heel with the most infectious laugh and said "Oh, I don't know. This might end up on MySpace or something!" We got to chit chatting and found out we were neighbors just a few floors apart. He's hilarious. Good peoples, and now another part of my developing photo essay...stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. A really wonderful photo. He's very handsome and has an awesome smile. You captured him.

    Felicia, This Time Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live my photography dreams through you lol. i look forward to this essay!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger