Can I Tell You Something

Monday, July 13, 2009



A million words cannot describe the beauty of this 12-minute short film entitled "Signs" by Patrick Hughes. And without using any, it manages to enrapture you in a simple story about a slowly fading concept in a quickly modernizing world: the human connection. Please allow yourself a few minutes to enjoy a wonderful film. I promise you that your day will be made better for it. Click here to enjoy a more optimized version if you'd like. Thanks to LoveBirds, for the initial post.

6 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. THIS!!!!

    Oh, and have I ever told you how much you rock, Nicole??? Seriously. Checking your blog always puts a smile on my face.

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Heather! Girl, you know you made my day, right? So glad you enjoy the blog and leave feeling all warm and fuzzy lol. I heart this video and am glad you do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! My HU homie Charreah (think you two know each other...) put me on. Been a regular since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. love that film. got me feelin all gushy and in love with love!!!!!!!

    thanks chica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing ever! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Michael! Thanks for stopping by :) I checked out your blog, by the way. Very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger