Up, Up, and Away!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today I celebrate my b-day! Gratitude, growth, joy, love, courage, cool: all these words seem fitting today. (Not that I'm cool by any stretch, but I'm trying lol) But today is made all the more sweet by people who add the sugar. Family being recognized first and foremost, I now turn to the women who continually hold me down and lift me up! To all the laughs and dreams we share, here's to many more!!





















Thank you ladies for making another year far brighter for me just by being you! And thank you to all the amazing bloggers who I've had great fun getting to know over this past year :) I did the bulk of my celebrating over the weekend, in which I sweated my hair like a chia pet lol. So I'm looking forward to the dinner and a movie planned by friends.

Lots of love,
Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!
    I wish you all the best this year and all the years to come! You rock!

    Sincerely,

    Felicia, This Time Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, nicole! so glad you had a wonderful day and that we got a chance to speak even if it was real quick! a d.c. thrifting session is def. on my agenda for the summer!!

    -eni

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger