On My Way

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Infrequent posts! Blast you, creative block. Not to mention that infamous culprit that is trying to steal my energy--fatigue. But I have a little extra pep in my step this morning so I'll try to post some things tonight. Move-in day is this Saturday!! Whoo hoo! Thanks again to all you fly readers for your kind words about the new apartment. I haven't been blogging too much lately, but I'm always checking out yours and secretly drawing inspiration from your color palettes as ideas for room colors ;) And I've been a regular over at Jubella, The Selby, and Domino.

For some morning loveliness, I'm posting a video of Giovanca, a beautiful singer from Amsterdam who I found over at Love is Near. In this video her constant change of outfits and mix of colors have definitely given me some new options to play with. Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. I love the video, I'll have to write a post on it. I couldn't help but look at her different outfits, it was great, and a style that I could easily copy.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video, that girl is gorgeous (not to mention incredibly stylish)! good luck with moving in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, i've added your link already!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger